Are you suffering from cold or flu symptoms? Are your symptoms just dragging on? And on? And on? You don’t have to continue suffering! We can help you!
Would you like to get back into life? And back to the things you love doing? There are so many fantastic natural remedies available, but we can tailor a plan specifically for you and get you back on track sooner.
Our clinical approach to treating cold and flu symptoms include: –
- Herbal remedies
- Nutritional supplements
- Bioresonance Therapy
But there is also so much you can do at home! We asked our Naturopath Rachael what some of her favourite home remedies to ease cold and flu syptoms are and here is what she said….
- Essential oil diffuser with a few drops of peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree, and lavender essential oils (important note: be sure to use quality 100% essential oils)
- Chicken bone soup or bone broth including the following amazing health ingredients:
- brown onion
- black pepper
- Stove top brew of the above listed ingredients + lemon + raw / manuka honey simmered in water.
- For ear aches, try a ‘salt sock’
- slowly warm sea salt or himalayan salt over the stove and pour into a double layered sock, tie the end, and place against ear like a heat pack. Works wonders!
If you’re struggling to shake cold or flu symptoms, book an appointment to see our Naturopath Rachael today!