Man’s Toxic Footprint
Our Children’s Legacy!
Mankind, in its quest to emulate and even better nature, has come up with so many hazardous and all pervasive chemical compounds and cocktails that our children’s children will be struggling with the on going impact to themselves, their families and their environment.
Today there is not one place on earth free from the toxic cloud, which engulfs us. Our bodies struggle to free themselves of this toxic overload, which continues to be piled on every day. Just think about it!
You and your children are exposed to:
- Plastic wraps, which leach into your foods and drinks
- Food additives and colourings
- Agricultural pesticides / herbicides, industrial chemicals
- Heavy metals such as mercury, cadmium and lead
- Carpet, paint, household furnishings, all out-gassing chemicals
- Cleaning agents used at home and work place
- Car and industrial exhausts contaminating the air we breath
A lot of these toxins are unavoidable and you are susceptible to their damage on a daily basis. They make their way into your body and while you are designed to cope with toxins and eliminate them from your body, unfortunately your eliminative organs have not genetically evolved to cope with such concentrated toxins. They may not able to detoxify and eliminate all of these toxins unaided in the quantities you are accumulating them today in your tissues and organs.
Many of these toxins that your body couldn’t eliminate will be stored into your fat; however they won’t always stay there. They will migrate throughout your body causing cellular damage, and symptoms start appearing.
All over the world, people are presenting with so many new and mysterious conditions. Detoxification is by far the most powerful and effective solution for prevention and treatment for many of these modern day health issues.
The body’s natural detoxification mechanisms use many different pathways; and rely heavily on nourishing the body thoroughly with nutrients, to prevent muscle and organ breakdown and depleted energy resources. Also the body requires specific nutrients to support the organs that are directly involved in detoxification.
- Bowels – Promote elimination of toxins via regular bowel movements
- Liver – Filters out and transforms toxic substances that have entered the blood into harmless substances to be excreted and directs those toxins it doesn’t excrete into the brain and fat where it is stored
- Kidneys – Filter and excrete waste products of metabolism from the blood via urination
- Lungs – Filter and excrete carbon dioxide, some excess water and alcohol from the body via expiration
- Skin – Filters and excretes excessive water, salt and stored toxins in the subcutaneous fat via sweating
Of all these detoxification pathways, sweating is your body’s most effective vehicle to rid itself of these insidious, nasty stored chemicals. Sweat induced by ‘Far-infrared’ (FIR) sauna has been medically recognised as being a safe way to remove stored toxins from the body, even in the most heat-sensitive cardiac and heart failure patients.
FIR saunas are not the same as other saunas. Detoxification using FIR energy actually causes a resonance dance between water and chemical molecules. FIR does this by vibrating the water molecules, causing them to reduce their size, which facilitates their ability to move into cells, and then latch on to and carry stored toxins out through sweat.
We are polluted people. 100% of human biopsies in Environmental Protection Agency studies found that we all contain:
- Undetoxified styrene residues – found in Styrofoam, styrene, foam, plastic and Styrofoam cups, meat trays, plastic wrap for meats, fruits and vegetables, plastic wires in walls, appliances and computer housing
- Dioxins, one of the most potent causes of cancer known, are in bleached paper products, disposable nappies, milk cartons and herbicides in most foods
- 1,4-dichlorobenzene, another potent carcinogen, found in public restrooms, home deodorisers, mothballs, sanitizers in textiles and furnishings, bedding and clothes
- Xylene, Vinyl chloride, Arsenic, Mercury, PCB’s, Cyanide, Toluene and the list goes on.
Combinations of ubiquitous environmental chemicals that you are being exposed to every day, mimicking an array of symptoms, end up in your body with no way out.
Although we clearly have a toxic external environment, as much environmental toxicity comes from your internal environment. One tremendous source of toxicity harboring abnormal bacteria is your gut. Your gut lining houses over half of your immune system and half of your detoxification system. Bugs and yeasts, like Candida albicans, lead to inflammation of your gut lining and a host of symptoms and diseases.
We really need to deal with the underlying causes of our health issues, not just take a symptomatic approach; so reduce your chemical burden and renew your body’s ability to rejuvenate.
Other Health Benefits Using Far-Infrared Sauna
Weight Loss –
FIR burns up to 900 calories in just one 30-minute session.
Improves Skin –
FIR increases circulation in the skin, helping to cleanse it of impurities and toxic waste. Acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts can be improved. Open wounds can heal more quickly with reduced scarring. Dry rough skin can be left smooth, soft and glowing again. Skin elasticity and tone can be improved, and FIR is especially suited for the ageing mature skin or after weight loss.
Scar Reduction –
FIR can gradually soften old scars including keloids. Burns, wounds or incisions may heal quicker, with significantly reduced scarring.
Cellulite Reduction –
FIR can assist in clearing unwanted debris from the body such as cellulite, which is a gel-like substance made up of fat, water and wastes that are trapped in pockets below the skin.
Pain Relief –
FIR increases your body’s endorphins (hormones) in the brain, which can help you to deal with pain more effectively; especially in conditions such as arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms, and headache to name but a few. The radiant heat it produces can also help with sprains, strains and arthritic pain.
Ear * Nose * Throat Problems –
FIR has been effective in relieving chronic middle-ear inflammation / infection, sore throats, nose bleeding and tinnitus.
Aging Problems –
FIR encourages collagen tissues to extend, decreases joint stiffness, relieves muscle spasms, offers pain relief, increases blood flow and has a passive cardiovascular conditioning effect.
Why do we recommend it?
We believe that the FIR sauna is the most effective method for the purging of stored toxins. It comes with our highest endorsement, as an effective tool for promoting optimal health and reversing many of the disease processes we see today. Everyone can benefit from FIR sauna.
How is it done?
You simply sit in the FIR sauna, relax, listen to music, sip your prescribed beverage and sweat out the fat laden stored toxins. Your practitioner will set the appropriate temperature for you and your assistant will make sure you are comfortable.
How do I start?
Contact us to book an appointment. The Sauna is available by appointment. You will be issued with a ‘Sauna Instruction Sheet’, which will help you prepare for and get the most out of your sessions.
How much does it cost?
Normally, a ½ hour session costs $38.50, which includes your electrolyte drink before and after your treatment. However, a better way is to prepay for a group of 4 or 10 sessions and save!
1 x ½ hour session $38.50
4 x ½ hour session $145.20
10 x ½ hour session $330.00
There is one proven mechanism for
dumping environmental toxins
and that is to SWEAT!
FAR-INFRARED . . . SWEAT!
Dr. Sherry A Rogers
Author ‘Detoxify or Die’